c# - How to cast UIElement to Rectangle - Get link Facebook X Pinterest Email Other Apps April 15, 2011 I have some rectangular canvas stored in it. Children, and when canvas walks. Children, I for (int i = 0; i However I do not know how to convert UI into system. Windows Shape. Reference. Can anyone help? A useful answer can be found in this. In addition to this, a useful guide for casting can be found on MSDN. Hope this will be helpful. Get link Facebook X Pinterest Email Other Apps Comments Popular posts from this blog c++ - why does this code produce a runtime error? - March 15, 2010 contains # lt; Stdio.h & gt; #to & lt include, conio.h & gt; #to & lt include, windows.h & gt; Structure node {int a; Structure node * next; }; Zero constructivist (Structure node ** head) {struct node * p, * temp; Int n; Printf ("Enter number \ n"); Scanf ("% d", & amp; n); P = (straight node *) maulok (psychophag (strip node)); P-> = N; If (* head == 0) {* head = p; P-> Next = 0; Temporary = p; } And {temp-> next = p; Temporary = p; P-> Next = 0; }} Void frontbacksplit (Structure node ** head, Structure node ** Head1, Structure node ** Head 2) {int counter = 0, i; Structure node * temporary, * p; Temporary = * head; While (temporary! = 0) {counter ++; Temporary = temp-> Next; } Int n; If (counter% 2 == 0) {n = counter / 2; } And {n = (counter + 1) / 2; } Temp = * head; (I = 0; i & lt; n-1; i ++) for {if (* head1 == 0) {* head1 = temp; } Temp = temp- & gt; next; } P = temp; Temporary = temp-> Next; P-> Next ... Read more Android - Facebook GraphUser has no email attribute - April 15, 2011 I checked online sources about this issue and checked it twice - but I still get the email attribute Can not Facebook Response As indicated on the launch, I have applied the permissions ("original_third", "email", "user_bridade") to read on the login buttons. Also set the same permissions when creating a session (session .createFromExistingAccessToken). However, on the callback function, when the GraphUser and Response object is logged, I was still not able to retrieve the user's email. Why the error still persists, what are the possible reasons for this? Am I missing some steps? ** onCreate () ** ((Login button) ViewById (R.id.dialog_generic_footer_button_fblogin)) .setPublishPermissions (FBSessionV2.getPermissions ()); String & gt; GetPermissions () {if (permissions.ISTT)} {PERMISSIONS.add ("basic_info"); PERMISSIONS.add ("email"); PERMISSIONS.add ("publish_actions"); PERMISSIONS.add ("user_birthda... Read more Opencart and VQMOD issue: Could not load controller in vq2-system_engine_controller.php - September 15, 2015 I am using Opencart 1.5.6.1 and VQMOD 2.4.1. I have installed the Ewe Rapid 3.0 extension now and at checkout, I get this error: Notice: Error: Controller payment / EVE could not be loaded! On line 47 trigger_error ('Error: Could not load controller'. ($) At $ ($) ... \ vqmod \ vqcache \ vq2-system_engine_controller.php in line children! '!'); I'm not sure whether this is anything with the VQMD or EVE extension. How to fix this? Steps to try: Check if you have a eway.php in the list / controller / payment folder Verify the square name of that file: Class Controller Payment and Controller { . Check file permissions. It's a good day! Read more
c++ - why does this code produce a runtime error? - March 15, 2010 contains # lt; Stdio.h & gt; #to & lt include, conio.h & gt; #to & lt include, windows.h & gt; Structure node {int a; Structure node * next; }; Zero constructivist (Structure node ** head) {struct node * p, * temp; Int n; Printf ("Enter number \ n"); Scanf ("% d", & amp; n); P = (straight node *) maulok (psychophag (strip node)); P-> = N; If (* head == 0) {* head = p; P-> Next = 0; Temporary = p; } And {temp-> next = p; Temporary = p; P-> Next = 0; }} Void frontbacksplit (Structure node ** head, Structure node ** Head1, Structure node ** Head 2) {int counter = 0, i; Structure node * temporary, * p; Temporary = * head; While (temporary! = 0) {counter ++; Temporary = temp-> Next; } Int n; If (counter% 2 == 0) {n = counter / 2; } And {n = (counter + 1) / 2; } Temp = * head; (I = 0; i & lt; n-1; i ++) for {if (* head1 == 0) {* head1 = temp; } Temp = temp- & gt; next; } P = temp; Temporary = temp-> Next; P-> Next ... Read more
Android - Facebook GraphUser has no email attribute - April 15, 2011 I checked online sources about this issue and checked it twice - but I still get the email attribute Can not Facebook Response As indicated on the launch, I have applied the permissions ("original_third", "email", "user_bridade") to read on the login buttons. Also set the same permissions when creating a session (session .createFromExistingAccessToken). However, on the callback function, when the GraphUser and Response object is logged, I was still not able to retrieve the user's email. Why the error still persists, what are the possible reasons for this? Am I missing some steps? ** onCreate () ** ((Login button) ViewById (R.id.dialog_generic_footer_button_fblogin)) .setPublishPermissions (FBSessionV2.getPermissions ()); String & gt; GetPermissions () {if (permissions.ISTT)} {PERMISSIONS.add ("basic_info"); PERMISSIONS.add ("email"); PERMISSIONS.add ("publish_actions"); PERMISSIONS.add ("user_birthda... Read more
Opencart and VQMOD issue: Could not load controller in vq2-system_engine_controller.php - September 15, 2015 I am using Opencart 1.5.6.1 and VQMOD 2.4.1. I have installed the Ewe Rapid 3.0 extension now and at checkout, I get this error: Notice: Error: Controller payment / EVE could not be loaded! On line 47 trigger_error ('Error: Could not load controller'. ($) At $ ($) ... \ vqmod \ vqcache \ vq2-system_engine_controller.php in line children! '!'); I'm not sure whether this is anything with the VQMD or EVE extension. How to fix this? Steps to try: Check if you have a eway.php in the list / controller / payment folder Verify the square name of that file: Class Controller Payment and Controller { . Check file permissions. It's a good day! Read more
Comments
Post a Comment